— Released 9/20/12
- Provides more guidance in the tutorials.
- Adds a “How To Play” button to the game options page.
- Changes the UI of the sales records page.
- Implements a custom URL scheme.
— Released 9/12/12
- Makes it so that a delivery order must be refilled if too many cookies are delivered.
- Increases the font size for certain numbers so that they are easier to read.
- Moves certain onscreen elements to highlight the cookie order.
- Changes the user interface to make navigating between screens easier.
- Adds directions for starting a new game or continuing a game.
- Updates the tutorials to reflect the changes to the user interface.
- Changes the dialog window for clearing a player’s sales records to a native alert.
— Released 8/31/12
- Adds a non-active link to an online learning guide.
- Adds audio and visual feedback to indicate that too many cookies have been added to an order.
- Fixes graphical artifacts affecting cookie stacks on conveyor belts in levels 3 & 4.
- Reduces spacing between cookie boxes on conveyor belts in levels 3 & 4.
— Released 8/17/12
- Adds an un-timed practice mode.
- Adds audio feedback to indicate that an order has shipped or been delivered.
- Saves the game's state to file more frequently.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the game to hang if a round is cleared just as the timer runs down to zero.
— Released 8/7/12